Checklist for thesis students at ISY
- Discuss thesis subject suggestions with the examiner.
- Read the details and fill in the form at http://www.lith.liu.se/for-studenter/anmalan-till-exjobb?l=sv
- Also fill in the form to register your work at ISY
- Register on the course code TQxx30 (where xx is specific for each specialization area) and TEXMAS, by using the form Change of courses (Master students). Let the examiner or the related Director of Studies sign your filled-in form it and leave it to your student counselor.
- Attend other presentations before your own presentation. (See Attending presentations...)
- Oppose on another thesis.
- Get an opponent and tell him/her to register at the examiner at least two weeks before the presentation and to read the "Instructions for the opponent"
- Announce the presentation of your work at least one week in advance by sending an e-mail with all necessary information to email@example.com. You will receive a report number to your student e-mail, this number is needed in the report file and on electronic press.
- Write a Reflection document and send it to your examiner as a PDF file.
- If your report is going to be printed, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF file)
- Publish the report on Electronic Press and sign Agreement for Electronic Publishing and hand it in to the thesis administrator.
- Approve the first printed copy at the Printing Office.
- Collect your printed copies at ISY:s student office.
- More information: Instructions for writing theses
Student OfficeYou can find the departments student office in the B-building close to Café Java, D-corridor, entrance 27.
During terms Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 12:30-13:15.
Closed June 15, 2017 - August 14, 2017 due to summer holiday.
Questions regarding Master Thesis work -> email@example.com
Information about undergraduate studies at LiTH is available in the Study Guide
SecurityImportant information about security.
In the Event of Fire
Last updated: 2017-01-17